New Jobs in Canada

New Jobs in Toronto

Friday 3 February 2012

Zoos Polar Bear Cub Meets Toronto


border=1CBC.ca Zoos polar bear cub meets TorontoToronto SunBy Kevin Connor ,Toronto Sun Grace Hart was thrilled to see her first baby polar bear as the Toronto Zoos latest addition was introduced to the public Friday. “I think he is very cute and I would like to pat him,” eight-year-old
   TORONTO - Grace Hart was thrilled to see her first baby polar bear as the Toronto Zoos latest addition was introduced to the public Friday.I think he is very cute and I would like to pat him, eight-year-old Grace said. He tried to jump up at me, then he put his face to mine through the glass. I like how he rolls in the mud.The three-month-old cub is the only survivor from...........................Read:- Zoos Polar Bear Cub Meets Toronto

No comments:

Post a Comment